Algorithms in Ad-Hoc-Networks (SoSe 2016)
- Some important dates:
- Lectures are held Tue, 10:00 - 11:30 in 48-453
- The first lecture is on 19.04.2016
- Exercises are held Wed, 15:30 - 17:00 in 36-438
- The first exercise is on 18.05.2016
- Currently, all lecture content is transferred to OLAT, the e-Learning platform used overall the university.
- In order to access the lecture content, you need an RHRK and an OLAT account.
- If not already done, activate your RHRK account here
- If you don't have one already, get your OLAT account online
- You can change your language preferences of OLAT in the "System Settings" ("Einstellungen") which can be found when clicking on the icon in the upper right corner
This is experimental, so don't expect everything to work.
Contact: Markus Engel, 36-428
Go to the contact details of the person in charge of this page
| ||Deutsch |
This page in german. Diese Seite auf deutsch.